City of London, London
£110000 - £130000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
8 months ago
My client a leading FinTech organisation are looking for a talented AWS Engineer to join their established and highly skilled DevOps Team based in central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking ownership of an AWS adoption project and directing the team to make sure that everything is running correctly.
You will be guiding the business on embracing a 'DevOps' culture with a focus on continuous improvement, automation and resiliency and to modernise the deployment of their trading platform.
- Extensive experience with AWS Cloud - (formal Amazon AWS certifications are highly beneficial)
- Highly competent in the use of Linux/Unix based operating systems and containerisation technologies including Docker
- Experience with infrastructure automation/configuration management technologies such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with tools such as ELK, Elastalert, Prometheus, AlertManager
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience with Python for Scripting
If this sounds like you then please click apply!