£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
over 3 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Big Data Developer - Digital - London
Our client, an established Asset Manager are currently looking to hire a Big Data Engineer onto a greenfield project within their digital business.
The role will suit someone who has a strong analytical mindset and is confident taking on complex problems. You will be involved in the design and build of new data pipelines using Hadoop, Python and Spark providing real-time analytics to customers globally.
Candidates will need:
- Commercial Big Data/Hadoop experience
- Exposure to Hadoop ecosystems including Spark, Hive and Map Reduce
- A background working with distributed systems
- Experience working across the whole SDLC
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects
- Any commercial experience in Kafka, Cassandra or AWS would be highly beneficial.
- Programming experience in either Scala, Python or Java would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large-scale greenfield development project.