City of London, London
£90000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
about 1 year ago
My Client, a London based Investment Bank are currently looking to hire an experienced Big Data Engineer to work on a Greenfield Data Science platform within a Front Office environment.
You will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge data analytics projects and will be working on bespoke and advanced data solutions within the Data Science space as well as creating and managing the Data Lake.
Candidates should be a Data SME with experience in Data Modelling, ETL process's and pipelines as well as experience working with AWS.
Candidates will need:
- Strong commercial Data Engineering skills including: Hadoop, Spark, Hive and Python
- Experience developing/maintaining a Data Lake
- Streaming experience with Kafka
- Strong background working on complex distributed system
- Cloud experience with AWS
- Must have experience in design, implementation and DevOps.
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects