City of London, London
£90000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
My client, a highly successful fast growth Data consultancy, are looking to hire an experienced Big Data Engineer to work on a variety of high profile projects, predominantly in the financial services sector.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of long term, cutting edge data analytics projects within the Banking and Finance sector. You will be working on bespoke and advanced data solutions within the AI space and will work with teams who are renowned for their experience in data engineering and architectural design. Successful candidates will be capable of working across a variety of different technologies in the Data space with hands-on experience writing and designing complex data solutions and producing high and low-level designs.
Candidates will need:
- Strong commercial Data Engineering skills including: Hadoop, Spark, Hive and Java and/or Python
- Streaming experience with Kafka
- Strong background working on complex distributed system
- Cloud experience with either GCP, AWS or Azure
- Must have experience in design, implementation and DevOps.
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects
- Any leadership experience would be highly beneficial