£75000 - £800000 per annum
over 4 years ago
Business Analyst Manager; Digital Business Analysis; Agile; Team Leadership; Digital Transformation
Our client, a reputable Bank with a large London presence, is looking to hire a Senior Manager within the Business Analysis space to lead up a team of other Digital Business Analyst on several business-critical digital transformation projects. You will be a senior figurehead within the area of business analysis across Digital Transformation.
- Your time will be split between managing the team and taking the lead on supporting the delivery on strategic projects across the organisation.
- There are some big digital initiatives you will be required to take the lead on when it comes to requirements delivery and requirements management.
- This is a brand-new role in London and you will help shape/establish a common global strategy with regards to how Business Analysis supports the wider digital solutions team.
- You will need a proven track record in managing Digital Analysts in an Agile-focussed environment.
- You will also need a CV that is packed with relevant experience across the Digital space - preferably as a Business Analyst on some revolutionary transformation projects.
This is a unique role that doesn't come along very often. It's a chance to come into a very successful organisation that puts Digital initiatives at the very top of the tree and become a part of its leadership team, shaping the way Business Analysis is done across the entire division.