£40000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
Business Analyst; Agile; Technical; BA; Digital; SQL
A fast-growing digital company who work with some of the biggest brands in the world are looking to recruit a Technical Business Analyst to join its Product team.
The aim of the role is to be the conduit between the technical and non-technical teams. You will be expected to:
- Discuss and draw up detailed functional and technical requirements with the product team.
- Create UML models and speak to dev teams at a granular level.
- Feedback specs to the product teams and work on improvements through discussions.
- Work to an Agile/Sprint-driven delivery model.
- Provide clear and concise communication to all teams throughout the process.'
This role requires excellent personable skills and someone who isn't afraid to go out and approach the right people within the business without the need of direction. You must have:
- Previous experience as a BA in an Agile-driven team.
- Proven track record in writing clear and detailed functional specs.
- The ability to lead conversations with product teams, asking the right questions when it comes to requirements gathering.
- Previous experience speaking to development teams on a daily basis.
- A clear process-driven approach to Business Analysis.
This is a great opportunity for a good and ambitious Business Analyst within the Agile space to join an impressive, growing company who are making a name for themselves in the Digital space.
The role is going to be based initially from home. They have also employed a very flexible working arrangement thereafter.