Business Analyst (Banking)
£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Business Analyst; Banking; Lending; Credit; Jira; Confluence; Bristol
One of our clients, a reputable name in the banking sector, is looking to hire a Business Analyst to play a key role within their Private Banking function, specifically across the lending and credit space. You will come into an existing team of BA's and work with stakeholders to help capture, validate and document business and system requirements on any changes that need to be made to the systems used within this space.
Other responsibilities include:
- Coaching and mentoring some of the junior business analysts within the team.
- Investigating current and future states of systems used within the lending and credit space.
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts across various projects.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the Bank.
- Translate any documented changes into technical specs for developers to use.
To be right for this role, you must have:
- A proven track record as a Business Analyst within the banking space (preferably in lending).
- Mentoring or coaching junior BA's within a current or previous team.
- Strong experience in producing both functional and business requirement documents.
- Ideally some experience using both Jira and Confluence.
- Any Avaloq experience is massively advantageous.
The Bank operate a hybrid working environment and you will be expected to be in the Bristol office 1-2 times a week. As they are a geographically dispersed team, there will be lots of video conferencing so working from home is encouraged in this team.