£600 - £800 per day
about 5 years ago
Business Analyst - Data Analytics - Digital Banking
Our major global Banking client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a strong Data Analytics background to work on a global digital transformation programme. The aim is to improve the overall Digital offering and increase corporate customers uptake and use of their Digital services. The role will involve liaising directly with users and senior stakeholders to capture requirements and collaborating with Big Data and Analytics teams to create a working functional specification. This will include playing a key part in the selection and deployment of Data Analytics and Visualisation tools such as Qliksense, Qlikview and Tableau.
Candidates must have:
· An extensive Business Analysis background
· Demonstrable experience working on similar Data Analytics projects within a corporate or Investment Banking environment
· Strong experience with Data Analytics and Visualisation tools (Qliksense, Qlikview or Tableau)
· Experience with CRM Frameworks
· Some exposure to Big Data projects (Hadoop)
· Experience with BI dashboards/UX
· Awareness of User Centred Design methodology, digital customer behaviour, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing
This is a great opportunity to join a long term programme of work within the Digital Banking space.