£600 - £650 per day
10 months ago
Business Analyst: FRTB; Market Risk; Credit Risk; SQL; Change
One of my clients, a reputable Bank, is looking to hire a Business Analyst to play a key part on an FRTB project. The specific project team that this role sits within support functions such as risk management and finance, but the management team really wants someone from either a Market Risk or Credit Risk background for this role.
The team have got a new, internally built compliant system off the ground (based on new regulatory initiatives) and therefore are just about to finish off their initial business requirements phase before entering phase two which will focus more on the solution requirements. Key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Sitting with users within Risk Management to gather requirements and translate these into functional specifications.
- When necessary, support testing of the application and working with users to support the development and maintenance of business design documentation.
- Become an SME and act as a conduit between stakeholders and the cross functional teams.
To be right for this role, you will need the following experience in your CV/previous roles:
- Business Analysis experience in either Market or Credit Risk, ideally supporting an FRTB project.
- Gathering requirements from users (ideally within Risk Management) and translating these into specs.
- Ideally a good understanding of FRTB regulation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile project where there is scope to extend on the initial 6-month contract to the latter part of next year. The team are fully remote and the likely expectation will be coming into the London office once every two weeks from September/October onwards.
Please note this is a PAYE contract going through an Umbrella company.