£65000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
Business Analyst; FX; eTrading; FX Options FX Cash; eFX; SQL; FX Pricing
My client, a reputable Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Business Analyst to join their global FX division. This person needs to have good knowledge of FX Pricing - that's because the large proportion of the projects you will be working on focuses on front-back FX trading flows and processes, therefore previous experience as a BA on a front-office FX Trading platform project is essential.
You will play a significant role in this team's business analysis function, working with business users and software development teams to write detailed functional specifications and take ownership of all BRD's. Other responsibilities include:
- Sit with teams across the FX eTrading business to capture and manage the delivery of key requirements across eFX pricing.
- Perform end-to-end analysis on functional designs and aid in system training for new users when new technical updates are released.
- Managing detailed deliverables and working closely with senior stakeholders
- Act as a trusted SME across the FX eTrading business and helping to make sure that project plans and solutions are constructed efficiently.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience in the following:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst on an FX eTrading platform project.
- Good knowledge of FX Pricing.
- Good track record of performing requirements gathering and documentation across FX Cash products or FX Options.
- Proven experience delivering on a high-profile FX eTrading system implementation.
- Good awareness of FX compliance.
- A naturally strong communication style with a track record in stakeholder management.
This is a fantastic role for an ambitious Business Analyst within the FX space to join a reputable name and immediately getting stuck into some interesting and high-profile project work. The Bank operates a hybrid way of working.