£550 - £650 per day
over 1 year ago
Business Analyst - Global Stress Testing - Banking - London
My client, a leading global bank are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a strong background working on Stress Testing for Regulatory projects within Investment Banking. The role will involve working as part of the Global Finance team providing Stress Testing in relation to on-going Basel III requirements.
Ideally candidates will have good experience working on similar projects before within the Investment Banking space supporting, creating and delivering Change projects for a Regulatory function. There is a strong pipeline of work and the need for someone to come in and hit the ground running working closely with Risk teams to deliver the project efficiently.
Candidates will need:
- A strong background as a Business Analyst within Investment Banking
- A track record working on Stress Testing projects
- Good knowledge of Credit Risk/Basel III including Data Sourcing and Credit Risk Reporting
- Experience working in Change functions would be beneficial
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills