Business Analyst - Investment Banking Change - London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 5 years ago
Business Change BA / Business Analyst (Business Process, Investment Banking, Regulatory, MIFID 2, onboarding, Front Office, Trading)
My client, a leading Bank, is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Central Change / Projects team, working on a variety of transformation initiatives across the organisation Front to Back. The Business Change BA will be involved in initiatives throughout the full project lifecycle, starting at inception through to implementation and operationalisation. All projects will be business driven and focused, with some involving an IT component and others being purely business orientated.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Requirements Gathering, Functional Specification and Gap Analysis as well as Process Design, Analysis, Re-engineering and Documentation. There is also the opportunity to be involved in Planning and Project Management of workstreams or smaller initiatives. Candidates should also have strong knowledge of Business Process Mapping (As-Is and To-Be design), BPMN and Visio.
Key requirements for the role:
- Extensive Business Analysis experience, including Business Process Mapping/BPMN, Target Operating Models / TOM Design, Business/Functional Requirements, Business Cases, Test Strategy and Approach
- Proven background in Business Change / Business Transformation.
- Previous Consultancy or experience gained within a similar Central Change function where projects and scope are varied is a must
- Investment banking or Corporate banking experience
- Used to working in a matrix management environment and ability to work on multiple projects running concurrently
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and whilst candidates must have previous Financial Services experience the role offers the opportunity to develop exposure across a variety of different areas.