£65000 - £75000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Business Analyst; IT; Investment Banking; Equity Derivatives; Equities; Structured Products
My client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking to hire an IT Business Analyst to join their Equities division in London. You will join as an Assistant Vice President and play a key role in the team's ongoing project workstream within their trademark, bespoke Equities platform focusing on their Structured Products.
This is a major hire for the team and so you must have the right background/skill set to be considered. You will be working on some key projects across the area from inception to post implementation so a proven track record of doing this is a key requirement. Other responsibilities include:
- Work within a global team of business analysts to define functionality needed to support trade capture and lifecycle processing of equity derivative products.
- Produce highly detailed functional specification documentation, aligned with the system functional architecture.
- Take the lead on adding feature enhancements whilst complying with regulatory change.
- Work closely with developers and testers who are located in multiple geographic locations.
To be right for this role, you must have a proven track record in the following:
- Strong competency in IT business analysis and functional design (writing functional specs/producing UML diagrams/writing user stories/documenting front to back trade processes).
- Detailed knowledge of financial products, with key knowledge of derivatives products such as options, swaps, exotics and structured securities.
- First-class knowledge of the trade capture process (how a trade is captured, stored, processed etc).
- Excellent requirements gathering experience at another Investment Bank.
- Good, solid stints in organisations (the client isn't interested in short-term contractors or short tenures at other organisations).