Business Analyst: Market Risk; IBOR; SQL; VBA; Agile
One of my clients, a reputable Bank, is looking to hire a Business Analyst to play a key role on a big Market Risk programme, specifically on a IBOR transition.
You will be supporting the business and senior tech colleagues in being the Market Risk SME for the IBOR transition and work in assessing current and future state requirements whilst also performing detailed requirements gathering. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing test approaches.
- Performing gap analysis.
- Manage and deliver change initiatives.
- Engaging with colleagues and teams and shaping requirements according to their business needs.
To be considered for this role you must have a background in the following:
- Business Analysis experience in Market Risk supporting a IBOR Transition.
- Gathering requirements from users (ideally within Risk Management) and translating these into specs.
- Experience developing and executing test approaches.
- Good SQL experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile project where there is scope to extend on the initial 6-month contract to the latter part of next year. The team are mostly remote but would require onsite presence in their London location two days a week.
Please note this is a PAYE contract going through an Umbrella company. The rate quoted above is the Umbrella rate.