£550 - £600 per day
about 2 years ago
Business Analyst; Microsoft Dynamics; CRM; Agile; UAT; Banking; Project Management
Our client, a reputable Bank based in the City, is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst to play a key role in a MS Dynamics implementation. The role will also see you work very closely with stakeholders across international locations and is as much about understanding the relationships involved in working on an implementation, specifically around business efficiency and progress reports, as it is around the actual technical side to the implementation itself.
This is a broad role which will see you:
- Writing and running UAT plans for the applications that are under your management.
- Writing and reviewing development specifications for new and existing applications that are under your management.
- Provide visibility to IT and the team's senior business stakeholders on significant issues and incidents within the scope of applications used by the team.
They need someone who has an excellent understanding of MS Dynamics. They also need this person to have:
- Strong knowledge around Microsoft technologies (server & client domains)
- Excellent business process knowledge (fin services)
- Ideally some Agile project delivery experience
- Ability to converse in French is a huge advantage.