£500 - £550 per day
about 4 years ago
Business Analyst; Change; Operations; Banking
What is the opportunity?
Our client - a large Investment Bank - is looking for a Business Analyst to join a business-critical Global Operational Transformation programme. The role is very change-focussed and is part of a wider mandate across Global operations to partner with the business to support the Bank's Global Change Delivery frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques.
What will you do?
- Co-ordinate with Front, Middle and Back Office teams to define process flows and requirements around large-scale changes
- Write BRD's and FRD's when required.
- Co-ordinate with a team of onshore and offshore resources
- Manage stakeholder relationships
What do you need to succeed?
- A Business Analysis background in delivering on Operational Change Management projects in the financial services space
- Excellent track record in producing clear and concise project documentation preferably for large operational change projects.