£90000 - £110000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
Business Analyst - OTC Derivatives Risk - London
My client are looking to hire a Business Analyst with strong experience working in the Derivatives space, specifically covering the full trade life cycle from pricing to clearing.
Strong knowledge of the associated risk & regulations and a broad understanding of front to back trade process for OTC Derivatives will be essential for success in this role. The successful candidate will work with stakeholders and technical development teams in the production of Derivatives tools and technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and an exciting time to deliver innovative solutions to clients within the Financial sector.
Candidates will need:
- A proven track record of business analysis within a buy or sell side environment
- Extensive knowledge of derivatives products, including pricing and risk management
- A solid understanding of the front to back trade process
- Good understanding of VaR and The Greeks
- Experience using tools such as XML and SQL