£70,000 - £85,000 pa + bonus + benefits
over 2 years ago
Business Analyst – IT and Business Change, Private Banking, Wealth Management
My client, a leading bank, is looking for a Business Analyst to join their central change function. Candidates will be responsible for representing the business for the implementation of new projects and initiatives within the Private Banking / Wealth Management division. Working closely with the business day to day you will be responsible for enabling change across the Bank's business infrastructure. You will face off to senior heads across business areas such as support services teams, including compliance, finance, Legal and Risk, Marketing, operations, IT etc. The role will involve the review of business documentation, requirements gathering, review and design of implementing changes. The projects will be varied and many will be greenfield, however there will also be existing process review and implementation.
- Extensive Business Analysis experience in financial services, gained across both IT and Business Change
- Previous experience working on multiple projects, sometimes concurrently and across a wide variety of areas such as regulatory and strategic change
- Candidates should have a track record in producing Target Operating Models, reviewing Business Processes and writing Business/ Functional requirement documents, Business Cases etc
- Experience using structured analysis methods and common analysis tools, including a formal BA certification
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes, managing and resolving different and sometimes conflicting user requirements and priorities.
- Able to work in a matrix management environment where you will have accountability to individual projects and the wider projects team.