£60000 - £70000 per annum
3 months ago
Business Analyst; Product Control; Accounting; SQL
One of my clients, a reputable Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Business Analyst to join their Product Control Change team in London. The Business Analyst will come into a large team and play a key role in a multi-year, regulatory-driven strategic programme of work.
This is a business-focussed BA role (not tech) so the candidate will need good knowledge of Product Control in order for them to confidentiality liaise with business teams on specific projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Working on a big system migration project migrating processes and data from a legacy system to a new strategic platform.
- Undergoing extensive requirements gathering, testing, data enhancements, process engineering and data manipulation to ensure milestones are met.
- Because there will be large volumes of data you will be dealing with, SQL for data manipulation is preferred.
The right kind of person for this role will ideally have:
- Track record of performing a Business Analyst role on big, Product Control-related system projects.
- Previous experience performing requirements gathering, testing, data enhancements, process engineering and data manipulation.
- Previous experience working on an Accounting project will be highly advantageous.
- Good project-delivery experience - must have been a core BA on a project.
This is a great chance to join a well-known Bank as part of a big, strategic book of work in their Change space working on some big projects that will have a genuine impact on how the Bank is run.
The company are currenlty operating a working from home policy which is unlikely to change in the near future. Long-term there is lots of flexibility to work from home.