£80000 - £90000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Business Analyst; Project Manager; Stakeholder management; Agile; CRM; Dynamics; Microsoft
My client, a prestigious Banking organisation based in the City of London, is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst/Project Manager to join an area in the Bank that places a strong focus on stakeholder management and project delivery.
You will need to be someone who has a proven track record in managing stakeholder relationships, ideally across geographical locations, and someone who has performed both BA and PM roles across the delivery of key, strategic IT projects.
An IT background is essential as you will be steering a number of critical projects and, in some cases leading others within an Agile framework.
Other key requirements for this role are as follows:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
- Agile delivery experience.
- Business process knowledge across financial services
- Strong stakeholder management t experience
- CRM Dynamics implementation a real advantage.