£90000 - £110000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Business Analyst; Project Manager; Data; Agile; Financial Markets
My client, a reputable Investment Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst/Project Manager to play a key role in their front-office Sales & Trading Technology Team. This is a data-centric, Agile-driven team who specialise in working exclusively with the Front Office on key, Greenfield programmes of work that directly impact the business and place data analytics at the forefront of their decision-making.
For this role, you will be working with Senior stakeholders that include Front Office product owners and Heads of Sales/Trading to spearhead the design and build out of key data-driven initiatives that act as key metric points for the Bank.
You will be:
- Performing requirements gathering/analysis as well as taking the lead on data design.
- Working with stakeholders to suggest how to deliver what they are looking for from a technical and design viewpoint.
- Working with both on and offshore teams of data SME's and developers to drive the build out of systems that are powered by data analytics.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skillset:
- A technical background, ideally having worked as a Developer or have a Computer Science degree and have since transitioned into a BA/PM role.
- A proven track record in delivering on front office trading systems (ideally within Fixed income or FX).
- Strong Agile-driven delivery experience.
- Experience designing or implementing data warehouses (desirable)
- A knowledge of UI, UX principles and design would be a distinct advantage
In return, the client will offer:
- VP-level corporate grade
- Competitive salary with cash benefits
- Flexible working (two-days a week working from home is fine/encouraged).
- Agile environment (non-corporate offices)
- London (city) location