£550 - £650 per day
over 3 years ago
Business Change Business Analyst - Investment Banking, Regulatory, Front Office, Trading, Risk, Product Launches
A leading Investment Bank is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their Central Change / Projects team, working on a variety of transformation initiatives across the organisation from Front to Back Office. The Business Change BA will be involved in initiatives throughout the full project lifecycle, starting at inception through to implementation. All projects will be business driven and focused, with some involving an IT component and others being purely business orientated.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Business Analysis of workstreams within larger programmes and/or a variety of small-medium sized initiatives. You will have responsibility for gathering requirements from business stakeholders, 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' Process Mapping, and some Operating Model design work with the ability to work under pressure and to tight time frames.
Key requirements for the role:
- A proven track record of Business Analysis gained within the Financial Markets and Consulting environment.
- Proven background in Business Change / Business Transformation.
- Previous Consultancy experience is highly desirable, failing that experience of working within a similar central change function where the projects are varied is a must
- Previous experience of working on cross-geographical projects with project teams of c10-20 team members
- Used to working in a matrix management environment and ability to work on multiple projects running concurrently
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work across multiple business areas and projects (e.g. Front Office, Regulatory, MIFID II, Onboarding, Risk, Finance, Treasury, Trading, Payments, New Product Launches etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and whilst candidates must have previous Investment banking experience the role offers the opportunity to develop exposure across a variety of different areas.