£750 - £850 per day
about 5 years ago
Risk Project Manager
Our client a Global Bank is looking to hire an experienced Risk PM to work on large scale Group wide Risk Analytics programme. The successful candidate will work within its internal Risk consultancy group on globally driven projects and play a key role in providing leadership and guidance on best practice within the risk domain. Work will include consultancy around risk transformation, as well as Regulatory compliance, helping to shape and define the change agenda. The successfull candidate will be project managing the definition and implementation of the models, defining the data flows, data inputs and component usage of types of model.
Candidates must have:
- Experience of large scale Risk Transformation and proven track record working on complex Global Risk programmes
- Extensive Risk domain knowledge across Market or Credit Risk / Modelling, RWA, LGD, EAD, PD etc
- Must understand Risk models (ideally Credit), including the analysis/definition of models, implementation and delivery.
- Experience of working with quant teams and quant model techniques
- Knowledge of IT and Architecture in order to own the overall business delivery and IT execution
- Ability to work and operate independently and have the gravitas and experience to consult with the business
- The ability to define a problem, assess it and propose appropriate solutions based on facts and data