£65000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
over 2 years ago
Process Business Owner / Analyst for City based Bank
Candidates will be responsible for representing the business for the implementation of new projects and initiatives within the Wealth management division. Working closely with the business day to day you will be responsible for enabling change across the Bank's business infrastructure. You will face off to senior heads across business areas such as support services teams, including compliance, finance, Legal and Risk, Marketing, operations, IT etc. The role will involve the review of business documentation, requirements gathering, review and design of implementing changes. The projects will be varied and many will be greenfield, however there will also be existing process review and implementation.
- Business Process Analysis experience from a similar organisation within financial services or consultancy
- A good understanding of the Mortgages and Lending lifecycle with a particular focus on servicing processes.
- Target Operating Model (TOM) experience
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Business change experience is key