£80000 - £100000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
C# Developer - Asset Management - London
Our client, a global Asset Manager, is looking for an experienced C# developer to be part of their trading technology team working on a platform for all trading applications.
The role will involve facing off to users from front, middle and back office teams as well as senior stakeholders to gather requirements, design solutions and develop new functionality to enhance the system and ultimately make it more scalable. There is also a strong pipeline of work looking at re-designing and re-architecting large parts of the system in the future, including introducing modern technologies.
Candidates must have:
- Strong core .Net C# background
- Financial Services background is beneficial but not essential
- Experience developing real time, multithreaded applications
- Understanding of OO concepts and good knowledge of design patterns
- Strong SQL experience (Select Statements, Joins, Performance Tuning)
- Experience working in a TDD environment using tools such as MSTest NUnit and Moq
- Any experience using Web Based Front-End tools such as Angular or React would be beneficial
- Good communication skills and the ability to mentor/coach more junior members of the team
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in a long term programme of work at an industry leading buy-side organisation.