£80000 - £100000 per annum + + bonus and benefits
11 months ago
C# Developer - Front Office - Asset Management - London
Our client, a global Asset Manager, is looking for an experienced C# developer to be part of their Front Office cross asset development team.
The role will primarily be working on a number of exciting projects across a range of asset classes and disciplines connected to multiple different business areas, offering great exposure to different areas. The role will involve facing off to users as well as senior stakeholders to gather requirements, design solutions and develop new functionalities to enhance the system and ultimately make it more scalable. There is also a long pipeline of transformational work in the coming year looking at re-designing and re-architecting large parts of the architecture, whilst introducing modern technologies. The role will also offer the opportunity to work with a range of users across all parts of the business and pick up strong business knowledge across trading, risk and finance.
Candidates must have:
- Strong core .Net C# background
- Financial Services background is beneficial but not essential
- Experience developing, multithreaded applications
- Understanding of OO concepts and good knowledge of design patterns
- Strong SQL experience (Select Statements, Joins, Performance Tuning)
- Experience working in a TDD environment using tools such as MSTest NUnit and Moq
- Any experience using Web Based Front-End tools such as Angular or React would be beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in a long term programme of work at an industry leading buy-side organisation.