£550 - £600 per day
over 3 years ago
C# Developer - Front Office - Investment Banking - London
A major London based Bank are looking for an experienced C# developer to be part of their Risk team to work on Front Office applications.
The role will involve working closely with stakeholders to gather requirements, designing solutions and developing new functionality to enhance the system and ultimately make it more scalable within an Agile environment. There is also a strong pipeline of work looking at a complex server infrastructure for a core risk platform used by multiple pricing and risk teams creating a need for high level technologists to lead projects focused on scalability and performance enhancement.
Candidates must have:
- Strong core .Net C# background
- A financial Services background, ideally Investment Banking
- Experience developing real time, multithreaded applications and TPL
- A good Understanding of OO concepts
- Worked in a TDD environment
- Have good experience working with QA tools such as NUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, ETC.
- Strong SQL Server experience
- Proven background in Back-End/Server side development for Front Office/Risk teams.
- Grid Computation would be advantageous
- Any knowledge or experience of Azure would be beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in a long term programme of work for a front office team.