City of London, London
£550 - £650 per annum + Inside IR35 via umbrella
about 1 year ago
C# Developer - Front Office Risk - London
Our client, a City based Bank is looking to hire experienced C# Developers for a long term programme or work across its Front Office Risk business.
The role will involve working on the design and development of a complex server infrastructure and Compute Grid on a core risk platform running on Azure which is used by multiple pricing and risk teams. The continued growth of the business means that there is a need for high level technologists to lead projects focused on scalability and improving performance.
Candidates will need:
- Expert level core C# skills
- OO Design and development
- Successful delivery of enterprise distributed systems
- Multithreading, Garbage Collection, Concurrency, Parallel Processing
- HPC Grid experience would be beneficial
- Any experience with Azure would be highly beneficial
- Good understanding of any of the following: Front Office Risk, Market Risk, Credit Risk, CVA, PFE.
This is a great opportunity to work with some of the best software engineers within this space.