4 months ago
Our client, a global Investment Bank, is looking to hire an experienced C# Developer. The role will be working on their in-memory data cache, which supports the pricing and risk framework. They are looking for candidates with a strong C# development background with in-memory data grids such as Hazelcast, microservices, and TPL/ multithreading skills. They work to a strong Agile methodology, so you will be responsible for maintaining and improving development quality through TDD and BDD concepts.
Candidates must have:
- Strong C# development skills
- Excellent caching skills using Hazelcast, Gemfire, or Oracle Coherence, etc.
- Demonstrable experience building and maintaining microservices architecture (preferably Akka.net)
- Good skills using SQL Server
- Good skills with TPL/ Multithreading
- Experience working in a TDD environment, including event driven messaging libraries
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in a long term programme of work a leading Bank.
Please note this role is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella Company