One of our banking clients is looking to hire an experienced C++ Algo Quant Developer to work on a long term project within its Cross Asset Algo business.
They are looking for an experienced C++ Developer to assist in building out their Cross Asset Trading capability with a focus on developing Algo Trading execution strategies and the underlying business logic. The role will involve working closely with the Quant team and business users to gather requirements as well as working with the wider team to design, develop low latency trading infrastructure and implement solutions.
Candidates will require:
- Strong C++ Development background on Linux
- Business knowledge around Credit, Rates, FX or Equities would be a plus
- Strong experience building and developing high throughput, low-latency applications
- Previous experience in developing business logic would be highly beneficial
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency and memory management
- Good technical or scientific academic background in Computer Science, Maths, Physics etc