City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits
over 2 years ago
C++ Developer - Equities - Algo - Banking
Our client, a leading Bank is looking to hire an experienced C++ Developer to work on a long term project within its Equities Algo business.
They are looking for an experienced technologist to assist in the design and development of the Smart Order Routing and Algo-Trading strategies as well as working on the core Equities e-Trading business. The role will involve working directly with the Quant team and business users to gain requirements as well as working with the wider team to design, develop and implement solutions.
Candidates will need:
- Expert C++ engineering background on Linux or other Unix-based systems
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection.
- Good experience of high throughput, latency sensitive systems.
- Java experience would be advantageous
- Strong TDD, Unit, Integration and regression Testing
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects.
- Specific Equities experience is ideal but any electronic trading background will be suitable
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large scale development project.