£100000 - £120000 per annum + + Benefits and Bonus
over 1 year ago
C++ Developer - Equity Algorithmic Trading - London
Our client a boutique trading house is looking to hire an experienced C++ Developer to work on a pipeline of cutting edge work within its Equities Execution business. You will play a pivotal role in the architectural design and development of the Equity algo trading platform with a focus on Smart Order Routing and Algo execution strategies.
You will be hands on and working closely with the quant team and business users to gather requirements as well as working with the wider team to design, develop low latency trading infrastructure and implement solutions. This is the ideal role for someone who is keen to throw themselves into a new challenge and can take responsibility within a high profile team for end-to-end delivery.
Candidates will require:
- Strong C++ Development background on Linux
- Business knowledge around Cash Equities is highly desirable
- Strong experience building and developing high throughput, low-latency applications
- Previous experience in developing business logic would be highly beneficial
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency and memory management
- Good technical or scientific academic background in Computer Science, Maths, Physics etc