£120000 - £140000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
A leading bank are looking to hire an experienced C++ Developer to work within their Front Office Equity Derivatives Market Making team. You will be working with a high performing team and sit directly in the business with the Quants and Traders to build and maintain the complex trading infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to work end to end across the trade lifecycle including implementing business logic and the development of low latency algo's right through to deployment and testing.
- Solid experience with C++ on Linux in a Front Office environment
- Excellent experience of high throughput, latency sensitive systems.
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection.
- An understanding of Equities / Equity Derivatives would be preferred but other asset classes can be considered
- Strong SQL (stored procedures, triggers etc)
- TDD, Unit, Integration and regression Testing
- Experience with Python scripting
- Excellent communication skills as you will be sitting directly with the trading teams