C++ Developer - FX e-Trading - Investment Banking
Our client, a leading Bank, is looking to hire an experienced C++ Developer onto a long term project within its FX Options e-Trading business.
The business is currently looking to add experienced technologists to assist in development across eCommerce, trading, pricing and risk applications. This will involve working directly with business users and product management teams to gain requirements and working with the wider team to design, develop and implement solutions.
Candidates will need:
- Expert C++ engineering background on Linux
- Solid understanding of FX Options or other Derivatives products i.e Swaps, OTC, or Equity Derivatives
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection.
- Strong SQL (stored procedures, triggers etc)
- Good experience of high throughput, latency sensitive systems.
- Strong TDD, Unit, Integration and regression Testing
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects.
- Specific FX experience is ideal but any electronic trading background will be suitable
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large scale development project.