C++ Developer - FX e-Trading - Investment Banking
Our client, a leading Bank, is looking to hire an experienced C++ Developer onto a long term project within its FX business to build out their FX Trading capability with a focus on developing execution strategies.
The role will involve working on a greenfield project developing low latency applications, gathering requirements as well as working with the wider team to design, develop and implement solutions.
Candidates will need:
- Expert C++ engineering background on Linux
- Solid understanding of FX or other Derivatives products i.e Swaps, OTC, or Equity Derivatives
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection.
- Strong SQL (stored procedures, triggers etc)
- Good experience of high throughput, latency sensitive systems.
- Strong TDD, Unit, Integration and regression Testing
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects.
- Specific FX experience is ideal but any electronic trading background will be suitable
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large scale development project.