£115000 - £125000 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client, a Global Investment Bank are looking for a C++ Developer to join a Front Office team with product knowledge of options/derivatives.
You would be working within a highly visible project as a Unix based Server Side developer working on developing low-latency, multithreaded trading systems. It also involves working closely with Traders and Sales in order to understand and provide solutions to requirements. Acting as a technical lead, you would also have ownership over certain business outcomes including design, architecture and approach alongside mentoring junior team members.
As part of a multi-year project which has been planned into 2024 they are looking to completely replatform into a new build including large amounts of greenfield work alongside optimising and improving the current platform in the shorter term.
Given the time of year they are also willing to be flexible in terms of start date.
Candidates will need:
- Excellent C++ skills (Min v11)
- Strong Unix experience
- Strong options/derivatives product knowledge
- Multithreading experience
- Low latency experience would be nice to have
- Exposure to tools such as Tibco or Solace would be beneficial
- Experience using STL is also nice to have