City of London, London
£550 - £600 per day
over 2 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
C++ Developer - Risk - Banking - London
Our client a city based bank are looking for a contract C++ Developer to join their Risk team on a long term project of work.
The role will involve working on the development of a complex server infrastructure for a core risk platform used by multiple pricing and risk teams. The continued growth of the business means that there is a need for high level technologists to lead projects focused on scalability and improving performance.
Candidates will need:
- Expert C++ engineering background on Windows
- Strong SQL Server and Oracle experience is essential (stored procedures, triggers etc)
- C# experience would be beneficial
- Strong TDD, Unit, Integration and regression Testing experience
- Powershell scripting knowledge would be advantageous
- Financial services background
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large scale development project.