£90000 - £100000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
Calypso; Core Java; Software Engineering; Pricing
My client, a leader within the Hedge Fund business, is looking to hire a Calypso Developer to join their Technology division. This is a pioneering, fast-paced firm when it comes to Calypso who have established a finely tuned development environment allowing the team to build and deploy the Calypso stack in less than 10 minutes.
They are looking for an experienced Calypso Development specialist who can add value by doing more than just the BAU code changes. They see this person getting involved in solving complex business problems and working with users to develop new features which will enhance the Calypso stack within the company. There is also a small element of Calypso Support that accompanies the role too.
They would like this person to have experience in the following:
- Calypso development exposure to the latest versions.
- Proven track record of working with users to develop new features.
- Strong Core Java development skills
- Previous Calypso Business Analysis & Support experience
- Financial Services experience (knowledge around Pricing/Risk etc)
- Continuous Deployment/Integration exposure in previous projects.
In return, our client will offer an environment where you can flourish in the Calypso field. They are passionate about the application and Software Development in general, hiring top class talent.