£700 - £750 per day
about 5 years ago
Business Analyst - Cash Equities - Front Office - MiFID II - Algo - Business Change
My client, a leading Investment Bank, are currently in the market for a Cash Equities Specialist Business Analyst to work on Regulatory driven projects on a contract basis in London.
The Business Analyst will be sitting within the Front Office and facing off to the Cash Equities trading teams and heads of desks in order to gather and document requirements and map out trading 'as-is' and 'to-be' processes. This role will be working on helping the bank to meet the MiFID II regulatory requirements covering the FO thematics including Systematic Internalisation, Algo and Best Execution.
To be successful in your application for the position of Cash Equities Front Office Business Analyst you should have the following key skills and experiences:
- Must have excellent knowledge of Cash Equities and should fully understand things like Dark Pools, DMA, HFT, Algo etc.
- Need to have worked as a Business Analyst within the Investment Banking arena
- History of working within the Front Office and an appreciation of how to work on projects in that environment
- Would ideally have come from the Business but would look at strong BAs who have worked in Technology
- Any regulatory knowledge would be greatly beneficial (i.e. MiFID II)
- Fidessa knowledge is not essential but highly desirable