£350 - £400 per day
about 4 years ago
Business Analyst - Retail Banking - Business Change - Process Mapping - Ring Fencing
My client, a leading Financial Services organisation are currently looking to recruit a contract Change Business Analyst to work in their London office as part of their bank ring-fencing programme.
The Change Business Analyst will be responsible for liaising with Stakeholders to capture and document key business requirements relating to current 'As-Is' and future 'To-Be' Processes. They will also have responsibility for mapping out the new processes in a clear and concise way in order to ease the transition.
In order to be successful in your application for the position of Change Business Analyst - Financial Services, you should have the following key skills and experiences:
- Proven Business Analysis experience within the Banking Industry - either Retail/Commercial/Corporate
- Must be familiar with Business Change programmes
- Strong knowledge of business process mapping
- Prior experience of Stakeholder engagement and documenting business requirements
- Any experience of Structural Reform/Ring-Fencing would be highly beneficial