£550 - £650 per day
over 4 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Change Business Analyst (Functional / Finance Change) - Investment Banking - London
My client, a Global Bank is looking for a Functional Business Analyst to join a Global Finance Transformation programme.
The Change Business Analyst will be involved in initiatives throughout the lifecycle, starting at inception through to implementation and operationalisation as part of a Global Oracle ERP implementation. All projects will be business driven and focused, with overall responsibility for Functional Solution Design.
The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering all business requirements, creating functional specifications, process design and working towards creating a new Target Operating Model. Candidates will need a qualified accountancy background in either ACCA, ACA or CIMA with strong commercial experience in Finance Change.
Key requirements for the role:
- Strong Functional Business Analysis background (not IT)
- Qualified accountancy background (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Strong commercial background working in Finance Change or large scale Finance Transformation project
- Extensive experience in authoring BA documents (Process Mapping, Functional Requirements)
- Any experience working on an ERP implementation project would be beneficial but not essential
- Facilitation and leadership of analytical workshops
- Working in a matrix management environment
- Working on multiple projects running concurrently
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders at all levels