Implementation Manager: Change: Systems: Business Readiness: Procurement
One of my clients, a reputable name in the Banking sector, is looking to hire a Change Implementation Manager to work on a major programme of work where they are replacing an old, dated system with a new strategic offering within their Procurement space. You will come into a project that is already in its early delivery phase and be tasked to roll out the new system in various different markets, all to strict deadlines.
The real focus for this person will be around business readiness - they need this person to come in and work with the users to help them embrace change, making sure they understand what is going on, understanding their concerns, translating these into documentation and clear process, identifying any issues, make the business feel integrated etc.
Therefore, they require this person to have the following skillset:
- Previous experience on a third-party system implementation in another regulated environment and as a Change Implementation Manager.
- Strong experience around working with stakeholders and end-users around business readiness process.
- Proven track record of seeing an implementation from inception through to post implementation.
- Previous experience in knowing how to get the business ready, train them, make them part of the change.
- Any experience implementing Coupa would be highly beneficial, as would experience in the procurement space.
This is a 12-month contract role with the potential to extend for another year after that. Please note that this is a PAYE contract going through an umbrella company. The rate quoted is the umbrella rate.