Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£500 - £550 per day
over 4 years ago
My client, a leading Bank is looking for a Change Manager to work on the delivery of new functionality across their Retail Banking business in multiple countries. The Business Change Manager will own the end to end plan for Change and Implementation and ensure core release and market deployment plans incorporate the appropriate tasks for success. You will also look at Benefits Strategy implementation and tracking, ensuring robust and consistent planning is implemented across all deployments.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of core artefacts, defining and deploying the Target Operating Model and developing a Communications toolkit for use across the business globally. This will involve communicating the programme level vision, increasing awareness and implementing globally consistent terms to make adoption of TOM simpler and more effective. Work also includes the definition and of standard business processes and procedures, plus any interim steps to be adopted in the transition to the target state, including the a quality and timely training strategy across the organisation.
Key requirements for the role:
- A proven track record of Change Management and successful project implementation gained within a Financial Services environment.
- Experience of defining and deploying Target Operating Models
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Knowledge of Training / Learning & Development strategies, including user adoption and communication plans
- Previous experience of Benefits strategy and realisation
- A track record of proactive ownership of tasks through to completion
- Ability to work across multiple business areas within a large global organisation