£80000 - £95000 per annum
5 months ago
Project Manager; Change Manager; OTC Clearing; Listed Derivatives; Futures; GMI
One of my clients, a leading Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Change Project Manager to work in their Prime Derivatives Service Change team.
The team essentially act as a clearing and futures broker to the Bank's internal and external clients and are a global team servicing demanding stakeholders.
This role is to join their London division at Vice-President level and will see the preferred candidate take responsibility for a number of initiatives prioritised by the head of the European Change team. These initiatives include:
- Running business-related projects from inception through to delivery
- Working with stakeholders to deliver these projects working on governance, reporting and problem management.
- Working on 10-15 items at any given time
- Taking responsibility for new product releases
- Audit items
- Regulatory initiatives/issues
The issues are usually raised by the business and it will be your responsibility to take ownership of them. The role can be very fluid and changeable so will suit someone who likes to work in an unpredictable environment (when it comes to what they are working on).
To be right for this role, you need the following:
- Previous experience as a Change PM in a Bank.
- Strong knowledge of the Clearing business as well as experience in Futures.
- Knowledge of the Listed Derivatives space.
- Experience managing small-medium sized projects.
- Experience working with demanding stakeholders in the Banking space.
- Experience using GMI (for clearing and accounting) is highly desirable but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Investment Bank in busy team and highly diverse role.
The role will be remote to begin with and, when possible, the company are likely to revert 3 days a week in the office requirement, however these plans are not yet finalised and are subject to change.