£85000 - £95000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 4 years ago
Change Project Manager - Investment Banking, London
My client, a leading City based Bank is looking for a Project Manager to join their Central Projects and Business Architecture team, working on a variety of transformation initiatives across the organisation from Front to Back Office. The Business Change PM will be involved in initiatives throughout the full project lifecycle, starting at inception through to implementation and operationalisation. All projects will be business driven and focused, with some involving an IT component and others being purely business orientated.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Planning and Project Management of workstreams within larger programmes or a variety of small-medium sized initiatives. You will have responsibility for progress reporting, risk and issue management and time tracking /management, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight time frames, managing and resolving different and sometimes conflicting user requirements.
Key requirements for the role:
- A proven track record of Project Management and successful end to end project delivery gained within a Financial Services environment.
- Project management accreditation preferred (e.g. PRINCE2) and experience using structured project management methods
- Previous experience of managing cross geographical projects with project teams of 10-20 core team members
- Previous experience working in a Central Change function or Consultancy firm
- Experience working on multiple projects running concurrently
- Awareness of the implications of, and adherence to, relevant Compliance/Regulatory processes and procedures
- Proactive ownership of tasks through to completion
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work across multiple business areas and projects (e.g. Regulatory, MIFID II, Treasury, Trading, Payments, New Product Launches)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and whilst candidates must have previous Financial Services experience the role offers the opportunity to develop exposure, specifically within Investment/Private banking, across a variety of different areas.