£30 - £37.50 per hour
over 5 years ago
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation are currently looking to recruit a Client Services Manager to work within their Loan Agency Client Service Management team to work on a contracting basis in their offices in London.
The Client Services Manager will have responsibility for a portfolio of relationships which are directly related to the syndicated loan deals. They will also be required to work with internal teams from mandate to ensure that the onboarding and closing of the deal is professionally executed, and that operational issues are flagged and addressed in advance.
Key skills and experience required:
- Proven background in Client Services, acting as a Facility Agent rather than Operations/Administration
- Need to have a strong understanding of the Syndicated Loan Market
- Must have previously ran Transactions, with the ability to manage c30 Transactions at any one time of varying length and complexity
- Client focussed with a track-record of commitment to excellent customer service
- Need to be a strong communicator both written and verbally