£60000 - £70000 per annum
7 months ago
Our Client, a growing Fintech, is looking to hire a strong Cloud Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Cloud Architect to update and modernise existing infrastructure and automation framework. The company is growing fast and continues to take on new clients so the candidate must have excellent communication skills, confidence in collaborating with customers and internal teams with a strong understanding of Automation, DevOps principles, Networks and Security.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Automation skills
- Ideally strong use of AWS CloudFormation (although Terraform or Elastic Stack would also be acceptable)
- Demonstrable DevOps skills - building CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of Bash Scripting
- Good system administration skills in Linux to support customers and products
- Windows skills are advantageous
- Good understanding of Networking (VPNs) and Security Design
- Any experience (commercial/non-commercial) with application development would be highly beneficial but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing company that operates in a niche market and to work with a very high calibre team.