£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Cloud Systems Administrator (AWS) - FinTech - £50-£60k
Our Client, a well-established international FinTech, are looking for a Cloud Systems Administrator to join their a forward thinking and innovative organisation.
The role will involve fully managing their AWS environments, working closely with the development team and taking ownership of the security of hundreds of client AWS platforms, creating virtual machines and configuring secure environments using tools such as CloudWatch and CloudTrail.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a rapidly-growing organisation with a clear pathway to progressing into a senior role in the future whilst learning new technologies and skills.
Candidate's will need:
- Strong Public Cloud Deployment (AWS)
- Experience with Infrastructure or DevOps in enterprise level systems
- Experience with Windows and Linux Machine Build
- Familiarity with AWS tools CloudWatch, CloudTrail, GuardDuty and AWS Security Toolbox
- Comfortable with tooling and security features including encryption.
- Experience with Active Directory is a bonus
- A good university degree in a technical discipline