£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 5 years ago
Communications Support; Cisco; Voice; Firewalls; Palo Alto; Citrix NetScaler
What is the opportunity?
An excellent permanent opportunity to join a Bank based in their London IT Operations division providing communications support to a range of users across the business. The role as a Support Technician sits within the communications space and will give you the chance to work in a growing and ambitious Bank that offers an environment that encourages growth and internal mobility.
What will you do?
- Provide end user technical support to different types of people who regularly use the Bank's dealerboard and speakerbus systems
- Operational support for voice platform as well as firewalls
- Maintain voice and network systems across the division
- Play a key role in project work when required.
What do you need to succeed?
- Expert level knowledge of Cisco products (Call Manager, Switches, Routers)
- Knowledge around security standards and best practices
- Past experience in Voice technology support.
- Palo Alto and security technology knowledge
- Knowledge around contact centre technologies
- Previous on-call/weekend work experience