£90-£110,000 per annum + bonus
over 5 years ago
Our client, an established City based Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Counterparty Credit Risk Manager to lead and develop the management of CCR for its treasury and trading business. The role will be leading the enhancement of the Bank’s Counterparty Risk framework and methodology, acting as key advisor for its implementation. The position will be the link between a number of stakeholders and the successful applicant will operate in a hands-on capacity with a broad remit to lead and develop Counterparty Credit Risk and to become a recognised specialist within the Group.
The role requires:
- Extensive experience related to implementing, managing and advising on detailed Counterparty Credit Risk frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of concepts such as PFE, EPE, CVA and XVA.
- Knowledge of credit analysis, limit setting and risk mitigation techniques.
- An understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk models and how they’re used for credit decision making.
- Strong knowledge of a wide variety of financial and derivative products (including structured products), including the pricing and risk measures.
- An ability to influence Senior Management and Stakeholders
- Able to think holistically as a Risk Manager across Credit Decision and Market Risk.
- An understanding of the governance, procedure and policy requirements for a Counterparty Risk framework and how they should be implemented, monitored and updated.
- The candidate will be a strong leader with the desire to develop an enhanced Risk framework. The role will be highly visible across the Bank and involves working closely with a range of senior stakeholders across the Group globally.